Infosys Limited India
Job ID/Ref Code:
SAP Automation, SAP Worksoft
Role Designation- Test Analyst
Responsibilities- • Develop test plan, prepare effort estimation and schedule for project execution.
• Prepare test cases, review test case result and anchor defects prevention activities.
• Interface with customers for issue resolution
• Ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Technical and Professional Requirements- • Total 3-4 years of experience in SAP Test automation using any automation tool like QTP, Worksoft, TOSCA etc.
• Should have strong experience in automation framework building, error and exception handling and reporting.
• 1 year of Experience in SAP automation using Work-soft tool is MANDATORY.
• Functional or domain knowledge of SAP module like SAP SD, MM or FICO would be added advantage.
• Should have good understanding of Testing tools & Test Process (Requirement traceability matrix, test planning & test executions).
• Analytical and Communication skills.
• Planning and Co-ordination skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Location of Posting is driven by Business Requirements.
BTech , BE , MCA , MSc
Infosys Validation Solutions